Pages per Visit
App Store Rating
Facebook is a popular social networking website used for connecting with Family and Friends. Facebook has an enormous reach of 2.7 billion users globally. In the subcontinent of India, Facebook has a reach of 250 million. Further, Facebook is available in various regional languages in India and is hence one of the highest penetrated social media platforms in the county.
Facebook Advertising comes with the following advantages that are worth considering:
The following are the types of Facebook Ads possible:
While Facebook has solutions for all types of advertisers, here are some of the best-fit types of brands -
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
|Brand Name||Category||Media Option||Avg CTR|
|Cadbury||FMCG||Display, Video and Canvas||0.5%|
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language - One can target the audience by which language they are using the app in. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic - One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 - 24.
4. Interest - This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like.
5. Device - Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select "android phones" as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience - Custom Audiences include brand specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look likes, and even an offline list of customers.
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
1. Go to the Business setting by login to Business Manager
2. Click on Partners under Users and then click on the blue+Add button.\ - Click on first tab (Give a Partner access to your assets)
3. In the pop-up that follows, enter the Media Ant’s Business ID ‘640530136108827’ and assign a role once you click on Next.
4. Click on the page button on left menu and then select the business page you want to provide the access. - Enable the Admin access at right bottom corner
5. Click on the Ad Account button on left menu and then select the Ad Account you want to provide the access. - Enable the Admin access at right bottom corner
6. Click on the Pixel button on left menu and then select the pixel you want to provide the access. - Enable the Admin access at right bottom corner
The rates for Facebook ads may vary depending on the ad options, as the type of ad determines the cost that the advertisers have to pay. The section has detailed ad rates for all media options available on The Media Ant portal. You can also use the advanced pricing filters to check the targeting available while advertising on Facebook. Facebook ad rates would vary as per the newspaper advertising types, ad position and targeting options.
To access the advanced pricing section, one needs to save the media option to the bag and access it there. In the same advanced pricing section, you can also check the best-discounted rate for your selected volume. However, ad rates for Facebook are quite cost effective, and are ideal for brands who want to target the masses. You can get all the information related to Facebook ad rates on the website.
The Media Ant is India's one of the leading digital advertising agencies. With presence across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, we are the best digital advertising agency in India. We help advertisers plan, buy, execute, and monitor their social media campaigns on Facebook. Our in-house performance team ensures that your social media advertising campaigns are monitored to ensure the best performance. In addition to this, we can also measure campaign engagement for relevant campaigns. As a leading digital ad agency, The Media Ant guarantees the best advertising rate and flawless execution of your campaigns for Facebook ads.
Get the best rates to place your ad in any social media platform of your choice. Our best rates for advertising on Facebook are available on our online monitoring dashboard that will help you to monitor the campaign from your phone. You can check the best rates to advertise on Facebook India at the Facebook advertising planning tool on The Media Ant. You can contact us over Whatsapp, Phone, or emails. Contact details are mentioned in the Contact Us section of the website.
The Media Ant is committed towards getting the most accurate data for its users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Facebook Advertising is one of the most popular Television advertising options, hence it is very important for advertisers to know Facebook Advertising Rates 2022. You can find the updated Facebook Advertising Rates 2022 under the heading “Top Choice/Other Ad Options” after clicking on the particular advertising option.
You may also look for Hyperlocal Digital Marketing.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2022 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.